- Accept, manage and update service requests to ensure contracted Service Level Agreements are met.
- Provide remote technical support within Managed Services’ ITIL aligned service delivery processes including Incident Management, Problem Management, Configuration Management, Change Management and Release Management
- Manage, own and co-ordinate the technical resolution of incidents either remotely or onsite utilising Field Engineering resources
- Plan, coordinate and implement complex AV/APT policy changes within customer specified change windows, adhering to a predefined ITIL change management framework. This will include liaising with the customer, third party suppliers, vendors and partners to ensure minimal disruption to the customer’s day-to-day business operations, and the provision of a seamless, coordinated delivery of services.
- Plan, coordinate and execute release management activities within customer specified change windows, adhering to a predefined ITIL release management framework plan, coordinate and execute configuration management activities within customer specified change windows, adhering to a predefined ITIL configuration management framework plan, coordinate and execute life-cycle management activities within customer specified change windows, adhering to a predefined ITIL life cycle management framework Identify Known Errors and document these within the Known Errors Database
- Where necessary, liaise and work with Professional Services Engineers and Solutions Architects around client AV projects and deployments
- Where appropriate, use lab equipment and resources to attempt to recreate client incidents and undertake fault simulation activities.
- Maintain detailed knowledge of the clients’ environment(s), where applicable, by maintaining and updating relevant documentation such as AV Network Diagrams, Configuration Databases along with process and procedural documentation.
- Understand and manage the requirements of being part of a shift hand-over, operational advice, guidance, support and escalation.
- Understand the scope, delivery mechanisms and processes of all relevant AV Services delivered by Managed Services
- Execution of the Managed Services business plan and strategies relating to AV Engineering
- Must understand McAfee EPO or Symantec Antivirus and supporting modules (i.e…Antivirus or AV, IPS, endpoint protection.)
- Must understand APT solutions such as FireEye, Palo Alto Traps, Cisco AMP
- At least 5 years of IT experience.
- Solid understanding of Active Directory groups
- Solid understanding of all Windows OS
- At least 2-3 years of experience managing McAfee/Symantec AV, Encryption
- Host Based Intrusion Prevention Systems experience.
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO).
- At least 2 year experience dealing with virus/worm outbreaks and malware analysis
- Maintain McAfee ePO environment in optimum performance and compliance standards.
- Experience with administration including the ability to configure and resolve complex security issues in support of enterprise endpoints (25,000+ nodes) in a geographically dispersed environment.
- Identify process and technical improvements for the environment
- Knowledge in a variety of endpoint solutions such as Sophos, Symantec AV, MS ForeFront, or TrendMicro
- Knowledge on Vulnerability Management and Risk Analysis
- Cisco Specialisations, etc (CCNA, CCNP, etc)
- Vendor specific AV/APT certifications
- Prior experience and/or training with regard to the ITIL Services Framework